We all have things that may see odd to someone else but we find soothing.
Like in the movie,”Get Him to the Greek” with the song and scene in the movie were they stroke a furry wall. Video clip is R rated.
- Cleaning out and carving a pumpkin.
- Folding and marking up magazines with items I want to buy, but won’t.
- Tweezing hair.
- Making a cup of tea.
- Listening to the hum of the clothing dryer.
- Breaking open a hot piece of bread.
- Kneading dough.
- The smell of gasoline.
- Driving through the car wash.
- Smelling produce.
- Cracking the spine of a paper back.
- Cracking an egg.
- Brushing my teeth.
- Putting my hands on a container of dried beans.
What odd things soothe you? Post in comments.